Sunday, September 19, 2010

One Year Dr. Visit

We finally had our 1 year checkup, a few weeks late. I think anymore this is just the norm. :) Here are her numbers:

Length (31.5") = above percentile 95
Weight (25.4lbs) = between percentile 90 and 95
Head Circumference (18") = between percentile 50 and 75

Her weight has slowed down dramatically due to being more mobile, but she's still growing like a weed. She weighed 23.11lbs at her 9m so she's only gained 1lb 7oz from her last appointment. She had 1 vaccination and will have her chickenpox vaccination in 3 more months. She had a bit of a reaction to the vaccination (lethargic, swelling/rash in the shot location, irritability), but she's doing a lot better now. I'm glad we waited on the other shot.

The job search for myself is still in the works. I will definitely let people know once I find something, though. ;) Still enjoying my time at home with her and really enjoying the time I get to spend with other moms/friends my age for playdates!

And of course, a picture!



Enjoying a vegetable chip. The sock's on her hand to avoid her picking off a bandaid from a cut. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment